Getting Ready For Extermination
Making the decision to get your house ready for the exterminator is something that takes preparation and time. Crush bugs Pest Control in Fort Lauderdale tries to make your extermination experience as convenient and quick as possible to help you and your family get back to normal without the bugs.
Fort Lauderdale’s number one extermination service company, Crush Bugs Pest Control, is knowledgeable about what it takes to not only eliminate these bugs and pests, but to keep them out for good. Here are a few guidelines to follow in preparation for our visit.
- First, you and all residents of your home should leave during the time the exterminators are there, pets included. If you have other pets that cannot leave the home conveniently, such as fish, cover the area or tank that they inhabit to protect them from the bug poison they may be exposed to.
- Second, put away all belongs that are out of place, such as clothing, toys, or dishes. To do the job quickly and efficiently, the exterminator must have access to all corners of the house without trouble.
- Next, move furniture that is against walls away from them. Since the exterminator sprays treatment along the ways and floor, if a place is not being sprayed because furniture is in the way, bugs might take refuge in these areas.
- You should also make sure that floors, carpets, and surfaces are clean and dust-free. These can be home to un-hatched bugs and even if sprayed with treatment, they can hatch and survive in your home.
- Bedding must be removed and washed in hot water to kill anything living in your mattress, such as bedbugs. Once washed, seal the bedding in plastic bags to make time for the other bugs in the room to be extinguished.
- Vacuuming is necessary under and in between furniture in order to eliminate food and crumbs. Removing stray food particles from all areas of your home will discourage new bug inhabitants.
There are other things that one might have to do to prepare for an exterminator’s visit. There are precautions that must be taken to ensure that your belongings are not damaged and that everyone living in your home is safe.
Be sure to contact a trusty exterminator at Crush Bugs Pest Control in Fort Lauderdale to get all the details to prepare for a bug-free home. Our team of experienced individuals will let you know what you need to do before we come to your home or business. Call us at 954-378-8162.